平成20年12月31日水曜日

shsdgsd

Mood: http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff155/Hime-x/Blog/aninekohibaah3.gif?t=1228559338

Listen to: unsraw - in the fact


Hit shuffle on your music player to answer the questions

If someone says 'is this okay?' you say?
Intro - gazette

What would best describe your personality?
Virgo - yukari


What do you like in a guy/girl?

Unknow zero distance - hurts


How do you feel today?

linda ~candydive pinky heaven~ - gazette


What is your life's purpose?

starz - lynch.


What is your motto?

pixy false - phantasmagoria


What do your friends think of you?

Crazy rainbow - tackey&tsubasa


What do you think of your parents?

special hapiness - kat-tun

What do you think about very often?

Like someone in love -doki doki version- - Bice


What is 2+2?

maboroshi no ichiya - syndrome


What do you think of your best friend?

Shanhai Yuugi - Kra


What do you think of the person you like?

grottesca - közi

What is your life story?

RED... [em] - dir en grey


What do you want to be when you grow up?
liquid - exist†trace


What do you think when you see the person you like?

Space Dementia - Muse


What do your parents think of you?

Honeybee Manor - nobuo uematsu


What will you dance to at your wedding?

enough - disturbed


What will they play at your funeral?

venus - tackey&tsubasa


What is your hobby/interest?

raincarnation -rinne kisou- - megaromania


What is your biggest secret?

trouble - britney spears


What do you think of your friends?

noblerot I - ali project


What should you post this as?

Shattered glass - britney spears

How does the world see you?
you - baiser


Will I have a happy life?
say anythig - x-japan


Do people secretly lust after me?

aquarius - yukari


How can I make myself happy?

a crescendo of passion bleeding - cradle of filth


What should I do with my life?

cabinet - Közi

Will I ever have children?
damage - baiser

What is some good advice for me?

fallout - lareine


How will I be remembered?

engel - rammstein


What is my signature dancing song?

love song - deathgaze

What do I think is my current theme song?
pulse - hora

What does everyone think my current theme song is?

haze - hora


What type of men/women do you like?

mannequin - britney spears

What is my day going to be like?

kunou to yuu utsu ni oborete - sugar

0 コメント: